- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Hy-Vee Acid Reducer Drug Facts (HyVee Inc): Principal Display Panel
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Hy-Vee Acid Reducer Drug Facts (HyVee Inc)
Compare to Original Strength Pepcid® AC active ingredient
Famotidine Tablets, 10 mg
Just One Tablet Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).