- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Histamine Phosphate (ALK-Abello, Inc.): OVERDOSAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Histamine Phosphate (ALK-Abello, Inc.)
A large subcutaneous dose of Histamine Phosphate may cause severe occipital headache, blurred vision, anginal pain, a rapid drop in blood pressure, and cyanosis of the face. Overdosage may cause severe symptoms including vasomotor collapse, shock, and even death.
Epinephrine Injection 0.01 mg/kg to a maximum of 1.0 mg given subcutaneously or intramuscularly should be used in case of emergency due to severe reactions (see Precautions). An antihistamine preparation may be given intramuscularly to ameliorate systemic reaction to overdose.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).