- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for HALOPERIDOL TABLETS, USP (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to HALOPERIDOL TABLETS, USP (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
- External Links Related to HALOPERIDOL TABLETS, USP (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Haloperidol is indicated for use in the management of manifestations of psychotic disorders.
Haloperidol is indicated for the control of tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's Disorder in children and adults. Haloperidol is effective for the treatment of severe behavior problems in children of combative, explosive hyperexcitability (which cannot be accounted for by immediate provocation). Haloperidol is also effective in the short-term treatment of hyperactive children who show excessive motor activity with accompanying conduct disorders consisting of some or all of the following symptoms: impulsivity, difficulty sustaining attention, aggressivity, mood lability, and poor frustration tolerance. Haloperidol should be reserved for these two groups of children only after failure to respond to psychotherapy or medications other than antipsychotics.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).