- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Unit Dose: Heat-sealed sachet containing 1 gram (1.14 mL) of GELNIQUE gel for topical use.
Carton of 30 Sachets NDC 52544-084-30
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). See USP controlled room temperature. Protect from moisture and humidity. Apply immediately after the sachets are opened and contents expelled. Discard used sachets in household trash in a manner that prevents accidental application or ingestion by children, pets, or others.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).