- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The contents of one sachet of GELNIQUE should be applied once daily to dry, intact skin on the abdomen, upper arms/shoulders, or thighs. Application sites should be rotated. Application of GELNIQUE should not be made to the same site on consecutive days [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
GELNIQUE is for topical application only and should not be ingested.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).