- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The use of GELNIQUE is contraindicated in the following conditions:
Uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
Known hypersensitivity to GELNIQUE, including skin hypersensitivity [see Warnings and Precautions (5.3)].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).