- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- External Links Related to GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) 10% gel (Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Oxybutynin is an antispasmodic, antimuscarinic agent. GELNIQUE (oxybutynin chloride) is a clear and colorless hydroalcoholic gel containing 100 mg oxybutynin chloride per gram of gel. GELNIQUE is available in a 1 gram (1.14 mL) unit dose that contains 100 mg oxybutynin chloride. Oxybutynin is delivered as a racemate of R- and S- isomers. Chemically, oxybutynin chloride is d, l (racemic) 4-(Diethylamino)-2-butynyl (±)-α-phenylcyclohexaneglycolate hydrochloride.
The empirical formula of oxybutynin is C22H31NO3• HCl. Its structural formula is:
Oxybutynin chloride is a white powder with a molecular weight of 393.95.
Inactive ingredients in GELNIQUE are alcohol, USP; glycerin, USP; hydroxypropyl cellulose, NF; sodium hydroxide, NF; and purified water, USP.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).