- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Gabapentin Tablets, USP (Rebel Distributors Corp.): DESCRIPTION
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Gabapentin Tablets, USP (Rebel Distributors Corp.)
Gabapentin tablets, USP are supplied as elliptical film-coated tablets containing 600 mg and 800 mg of gabapentin USP.
The inactive ingredients for the tablets are glyceryl behenate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, talc, pregelatinized starch and Opadry YS-1-7003 (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, and polysorbate 80).
Gabapentin is described as 1-(aminomethyl) cyclohexaneacetic acid with a molecular formula of C9H17NO2 and a molecular weight of 171.24. The structural formula of gabapentin is:
Gabapentin is a white to off-white crystalline solid with a pKa1 of 3.7 and a pKa2 of 10.7. It is freely soluble in water and both basic and acidic aqueous solutions. The log of the partition coefficient (n-octanol/0.05M phosphate buffer) at pH 7.4 is -1.25.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).