- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FUROSEMIDEINJECTION, USP40 mg/mL (10 mg/mL) (McKesson Packaging Services Business unit of McKesson Corporation): PACKAGE DISPLAY PANEL
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to FUROSEMIDEINJECTION, USP40 mg/mL (10 mg/mL) (McKesson Packaging Services Business unit of McKesson Corporation)
4 mL Single Dose Vial
FUROSEMIDE INJECTION, USP40 mg/4 mL (10 mg/mL)
UD 05 Injections (1x5)
Each mL Contains: Furosemide 10 mg, Water for Injection q.s., Sodium Chloride for isotonicity, Sodium Hydroxide and, if necessary, Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH between 8.0 and 9.3.
WARNING: DISCARD UNUSED PORTION. USE ONLY IF SOLUTION IS CLEAR AND COLORLESS. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) (See USP).
Directions for use: See package insert.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Mfg. By: American Regent, Inc. Shirley, NY 11967
Dist. By McKesson Packaging Concord, NC 28027
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).