- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FUROSEMIDEINJECTION, USP40 mg/mL (10 mg/mL) (McKesson Packaging Services Business unit of McKesson Corporation): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to FUROSEMIDEINJECTION, USP40 mg/mL (10 mg/mL) (McKesson Packaging Services Business unit of McKesson Corporation)
Furosemide Injection, USP 40 mg/mL (10 mg/mL) in:
Boxes of 1x5 UD 05 NDC 63739-464-05
Do not use if solution is discolored.Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) (See USP).Protect from light.
Manufactured By:AMERICANREGENTINC.Shirley, NY 11967
Distributed By:McKesson PackagingConcord, NC 20827
IN5702Rev. 4/01MG #7822IS-464-M73-01-A
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).