- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Furosemide Tablets, USP (Sandoz Inc): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- 20 mg Label
- 40 mg Label
- 80 mg Label
- External Links Related to Furosemide Tablets, USP (Sandoz Inc)
Furosemide tablets, USP, for oral administration, are available as:
20 mg: round, white, scored tablets, debossed GG 21 on one side and plain on the reverse side, and supplied as:
NDC 0781-1818-01 bottles of 100
NDC 0781-1818-05 bottles of 500
NDC 0781-1818-10 bottles of 1000
40 mg: round, white, scored tablets, debossed GG 201 on one side and plain on the reverse side, and supplied as:
NDC 0781-1966-60 bottles of 60
NDC 0781-1966-01 bottles of 100
NDC 0781-1966-05 bottles of 500
NDC 0781-1966-10 bottles of 1000
80 mg: round, white, scored tablets, debossed GG 80 on one side and plain on the reverse side, and supplied as:
NDC 0781-1446-01 bottles of 100
NDC 0781-1446-05 bottles of 500
Exposure to light might cause a slight discoloration. Discolored tablets should not be dispensed.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature).
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).