- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Furosemide Tablets, USP (Sandoz Inc): 40 mg Label
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- 20 mg Label
- 40 mg Label
- 80 mg Label
- External Links Related to Furosemide Tablets, USP (Sandoz Inc)
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).