- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Folic Acid Tablets, (Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Folic Acid Tablets, (Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC)
Folic Acid Tablets, USP 1 mg are scored, round, yellow tablets imprinted “AN” and “361” on one side and supplied in bottles of 10, 100, 500 and 1000.
Dispense in well-closed container with child-resistant closure.
Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Paterson, NJ 07504
Glasgow, KY 42141
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).