- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA): HOW SUPPLIED
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL TOXICOLOGY
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA)
- External Links Related to FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA)
Fluoxetine tablets USP, 10 mg are available as blue, oval shaped, film-coated tablets, plain on one side and debossed “7188” and scored on the other side and debossed “9/3”. They are available in bottles of 30, 100, and 1000.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Protect from light.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP, with a child-resistant closure (as required).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).