- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA): ANIMAL TOXICOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL TOXICOLOGY
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA)
- External Links Related to FLUOXETINE TABLETS USP, 10 mg7188Rx only (Teva Pharmaceuticals USA)
Phospholipids are increased in some tissues of mice, rats, and dogs given fluoxetine chronically. This effect is reversible after cessation of fluoxetine treatment. Phospholipid accumulation in animals has been observed with many cationic amphiphilic drugs, including fenfluramine, imipramine, and ranitidine. The significance of this effect in humans is unknown.
Sarafem® is a registered trademark of Eli Lilly and Co.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).