- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FLUOCINONIDE OINTMENT USP, 0.05% (E. FOUGERA and CO.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FLUOCINONIDE OINTMENT USP, 0.05% (E. FOUGERA and CO.)
- External Links Related to FLUOCINONIDE OINTMENT USP, 0.05% (E. FOUGERA and CO.)
Fluocinonide Ointment USP, 0.05% in:
- 15 gram tubes, NDC 0168-0140-15
- 30 gram tubes, NDC 0168-0140-30
- 60 gram tubes, NDC 0168-0140-60
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid temperature above 30°C (86°F).
E. FOUGERA & CO.a division of Altana Inc.MELVILLE, NEW YORK 11747
I2140A R1/99 #147
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).