- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FlunisolideNasal Solution USP, 0.025% (Bausch & Lomb Incorporated): How Supplied
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications and Usage
- Adverse Reactions
- Dosage and Administration
- How Supplied
- Directions For Use
- Manufacturer Information
- Patient Instructions
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to FlunisolideNasal Solution USP, 0.025% (Bausch & Lomb Incorporated)
Flunisolide Nasal Solution USP, 0.025% is supplied in a nasal pump dispenser with dust cover and with patient instructions in the following size:
25 mL bottles - Prod. No. 34454
Each 25 mL flunisolide nasal solution spray bottle contains 6.25 mg (0.25 mg/mL), 200 sprays of flunisolide.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).