- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.)
- External Links Related to FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.)
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute. Reference Method for Broth Dilution Antifungal Susceptibility Testing of Yeasts; Approved Standard-Second Edition. CLSI Document M27-A2, 2002 Volume 22, No 15, CLSI, Wayne, PA, August 2002.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute. Methods for Antifungal Disk Diffusion Susceptibllity Testing of Yeasts; Approved Guideline. CLSI Document M44-A, 2004 Volume 24, No. 15 CLSI, Wayne, PA, May 2004.
Pfaller, M. A., Messer,S. A., Boyken, L., Rice, C., Tendolkar, S., Hollis, R. J., and Diekema1, D. J. Use of Fluconazole as a Surrogate Marker To Predict Susceptibility and Resistance to Voriconazole among 13,338 Clinical Isolates of Candida spp. Tested by Clinical and Laboratory Standard Institute-Recommended Broth Microdilution Methods. 2007. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 45:70–75.
Printed in USA
Hospira, Inc., Lake Forest, IL 60045 USA
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).