- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.)
- External Links Related to FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION (Hospira, Inc.)
Fluconazole Injections: Fluconazole injections for intravenous infusion administration are formulated as sterile iso-osmotic solutions containing 2 mg/mL of fluconazole. They are supplied in flexible plastic containers containing volumes of 100 mL or 200 mL affording doses of 200 mg and 400 mg of fluconazole, respectively. Fluconazole injections in flexible plastic containers are available in both sodium chloride and dextrose diluents.
Fluconazole Injections in Flexible Plastic Containers are supplied in the following:
Fluconazole in Dextrose Diluent 200 mg/100 mL
Fluconazole in Dextrose Diluent 400 mg/200 mL
Fluconazole in Sodium Chloride Diluent 200 mg/100 mL
Fluconazole in Sodium Chloride Diluent 400 mg/200 mL
Storage: Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.] Protect from freezing.
Revised: April, 2008
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).