- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon): SAFETY AND HANDLING
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- DISPOSAL OF FENTORA
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide
- External Links Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon)
FENTORA is supplied in individually sealed, child-resistant blister packages. The amount of fentanyl contained in FENTORA can be fatal to a child. Patients and their caregivers must be instructed to keep FENTORA out of the reach of children. (See BOXED WARNING, WARNINGS, PRECAUTIONS, and MEDICATION GUIDE.)
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) with excursions permitted between 15° and 30°C (59° to 86°F) until ready to use. (See USP Controlled Room Temperature.)
FENTORA should be protected from freezing and moisture. Do not use if the blister package has been tampered with.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).