- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- DISPOSAL OF FENTORA
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.)
- External Links Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.)
Each carton contains 7 blister cards with 4 white tablets in each card. The blisters are child-resistant, encased in peelable foil, and provide protection from moisture. Each tablet is debossed on one side with , and the other side of each dosage strength is uniquely identified by the debossing on the tablet as described in the table below. The dosage strength of each tablet is marked on the tablet, the blister package and the carton. See blister package and carton for product information.
Dosage Strength Debossing Carton/Blister NDC Number (fentanyl base) Package Color Note: Carton/blister package colors are a secondary aid in product identification. Please be sure to confirm the printed dosage before dispensing. 100 mcg 1 Blue NDC 63459-541-28 200 mcg 2 Orange NDC 63459-542-28 300 mcg 3 Gray NDC 63459-543-28 400 mcg 4 Sage green NDC 63459-544-28 600 mcg 6 Magenta (pink) NDC 63459-546-28 800 mcg 8 Yellow NDC 63459-548-28
DEA order form required. A Schedule CII narcotic.
Manufactured for: Cephalon, Inc. Frazer, PA 19355
By: CIMA LABS, INC.10000 Valley View Road Eden Prairie, MN 55344
and Cephalon, Inc. 4745 Wiley Post Way Salt Lake City, UT 84116
U. S. Patent Nos. 6,200,604 and 6,974,590 Printed in USA
Label code 074000107.02 April 2007
© 2006, 2007 Cephalon, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).