- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.): DISPOSAL OF FENTORA
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- DISPOSAL OF FENTORA
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide
- Diseases/Conditions Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.)
- External Links Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon, Inc.)
Patients and members of their household must be advised to dispose of any tablets remaining from a prescription as soon as they are no longer needed. Information is available in the Information for Patients and Caregivers and in the Medication Guide. If additional assistance is required, referral to the FENTORA 800# (1-800-896-5855) should be made.
To dispose of unused FENTORA, remove FENTORA tablets from blister packages and flush down the toilet. Do not flush FENTORA blister packages or cartons down the toilet. If you need additional assistance with disposal of FENTORA, call Cephalon, Inc., at 1-800-896-5855.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).