- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- SAFETY AND HANDLING
- DISPOSAL OF FENTORA
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication Guide
- External Links Related to FENTORA CII (fentanyl buccal tablet) (Cephalon)
FENTORA is contraindicated in opioid non-tolerant patients. FENTORA is contraindicated in the management of acute or postoperative pain including headache/migraine. Life-threatening respiratory depression and death could occur at any dose in opioid non-tolerant patients.
FENTORA is contraindicated in patients with known intolerance or hypersensitivity to any of its components or the drug fentanyl.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).