- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- WARNING: ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS AND PROBABLE DEMENTIA FOR ESTROGEN-ALONE THERAPY
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- External Links Related to Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
(estradiol acetate vaginal ring)
Physician's Sample-Not For Sale
(Contains 24.8 mg estradiol acetate to deliver the equivalent of 0.10 mg estradiol per day for three months.)
Other ingredients: barium sulfate and cured elastomer.
Store at 25oC (77oF); excursions permitted to 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF).
[see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
For intravaginal use only.
CONTENTS: 1 VAGINAL RING
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).