- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- WARNING: ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS AND PROBABLE DEMENTIA FOR ESTROGEN-ALONE THERAPY
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- External Links Related to Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
(estradiol acetate vaginal ring)
(Contains 12.4 mg estradiol acetate to deliver the equivalent of 0.05 mg estradiol per day for three months.)
Other ingredients: barium sulfate and cured elastomer.
Store at 25oC (77oF); excursions permitted to 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF).
[see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
For intravaginal use only.
CONTENTS: 1 VAGINAL RING
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).