- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- WARNING: ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS AND PROBABLE DEMENTIA FOR ESTROGEN-ALONE THERAPY
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.05 mg
- TRADE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- SAMPLE CARTON - Femring 0.10 mg
- External Links Related to Femring (estradiol acetate vaginal ring) (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
Femring therapy is indicated in the:
1. Treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms due to menopause.
2. Treatment of moderate to severe vulvar and vaginal atrophy due to menopause.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).