- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
FEMCON® Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets, chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) is available only in a 28-day regimen. Each package contains 21 round, white tablets of 0.4 mg norethindrone and 0.035 mg ethinyl estradiol, imprinted with W|C on one side and 581 on the other. Each brown, round tablet contains 75 mg ferrous fumarate, imprinted with PD 622 on one side.
N 0430-0482-14 Carton of 5 Blister Cards of 28 Tablets Each
Store at 25° C (77° F); excursions permitted to 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
References are available upon request.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).