- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT BRIEF SUMMARY
- DETAILED PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to FEMCON Fe (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets,chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg / 35 mcg (Warner Chilcott (US), LLC)
FEMCON® Fe(norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol tablets, chewable and ferrous fumarate tablets) 0.4 mg/35 mcgchewable
Five PATIENT INSERTS are enclosed for your use when dispensing FEMCON® Fe.
Additional copies are available from Warner Chilcott (US), LLC100 Enterprise DriveRockaway, NJ 07866
See bottom flap for lot number and expiration date.
Each of the 21 WHITE tablets containsnorethindrone (0.4 mg) and ethinyl estradiol (35 mcg).Each BROWN tablets containsferrous fumarate (75 mg).
Dosage: 1 tablet daily as prescribed.See Package Insert enclosed for completePrescribing Information.
5 Blister Cards of28 Tablets EachFerrous Fumaratetablets are not USP for dissolution and assay.
This product (like all oral contraceptives) is intended to prevent pregnancy. It does not protect against HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Store at 25° C (77° F); excursions permitted to 15°- 30° C (59°- 86° F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).