- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Estradiol (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT INFORMATION ESTRADIOL TABLETS, USP
- External Links Related to Estradiol (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Estradiol tablets, USP for oral administration contains 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg of micronized estradiol per tablet. Estradiol (17ß-estradiol) is a white, crystalline solid, chemically described as estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17ß-diol. It has a molecular formula of C18H24O2 and molecular weight of 272.39. The structural formula is:
In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium lauryl sulfate. The 1 mg tablet also contains FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake and the 2 mg tablet also contains FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).