- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for ERY-TAB (KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS): OVERDOSAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Information for Patients
- Drug Interactions
- Drug/Laboratory Test Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Labor and Delivery
- Nursing Mothers
- Pediatric Use
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Recommended Storage
- External Links Related to ERY-TAB (KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS)
In case of overdosage, erythromycin should be discontinued. Overdosage should be handled with the prompt elimination of unabsorbed drug and all other appropriate measures should be instituted.
Erythromycin is not removed by peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).