- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc ): PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc )
- External Links Related to EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc )
Patients receiving Epoprostenol for Injection should receive the following information.
Epoprostenol for Injection must be reconstituted only with as directed using only Sterile Water for Injection, USP, or Sodium Chloride 0.9% Injection, USP. Epoprostenol is infused continuously through a permanent indwelling central venous catheter via a small, portable infusion pump. Thus, therapy with epoprostenol requires commitment by the patient to drug reconstitution, drug administration, and care of the permanent central venous catheter. Sterile technique must be adhered to in preparing the drug and in the care of the catheter, and even brief interruptions in the delivery of epoprostenol may result in rapid symptomatic deterioration. A patient’s decision to receive epoprostenol should be based upon the understanding that there is a high likelihood that therapy with epoprostenol will be needed for prolonged periods, possibly years. The patient's ability to accept and care for a permanent intravenous catheter and infusion pump should also be carefully considered.
150 Allen Road
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
Hollister-Stier Laboratories, LLC
3525 N. Regal
Spokane, WA 99207
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).