- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc ): DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- DRUG INTERACTIONS
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc )
- External Links Related to EPOPROSTENOL (GeneraMedix Inc )
Epoprostenol for Injection, contains epoprostenol sodium equivalent to 1.5 mg (1,500,000 ng) epoprostenol and is supplied as a sterile lyophilized material in a 10 ml vial with a red flip-off seal.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).