- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ELMIRON -100 mg (pentosan polysulfate sodium) Capsules (Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 mg Bottle Label
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Leaflet
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 mg Bottle Label
- External Links Related to ELMIRON -100 mg (pentosan polysulfate sodium) Capsules (Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
ELMIRON®(pentosan polysulfate sodium) CAPSULES
Content: 100 Capsules
ELMIRON® is a registered trademark of IVAX Research, LLC under license to Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Manufactured by:Janssen Ortho LLC, Gurabo, Puerto Rico 00778
Manufactured for:Ortho Women's Health & Urology, Division ofOrtho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Raritan, New Jersey 08869
Revised November 2009
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).