- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ELMIRON -100 mg (pentosan polysulfate sodium) Capsules (Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Leaflet
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 mg Bottle Label
- External Links Related to ELMIRON -100 mg (pentosan polysulfate sodium) Capsules (Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
ELMIRON® is supplied in white opaque hard gelatin capsules imprinted "BNP7600" containing 100 mg pentosan polysulfate sodium. Supplied in bottles of 100 capsules.
NDC NUMBER 50458-098-01
Store at controlled room temperature 15°–30°C (59°–86°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).