- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ELAPRASE™ (idursulfase) Solution for intravenous infusionInitial U.S. Approval: 2006 (Shire US Manufacturing Inc.): PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 6 mg/3 mL Vial Carton
- WARNING: Risk of Anaphylaxis
- 1. INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3. DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4. CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 6. ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7. DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 10. OVERDOSAGE
- 11. DESCRIPTION
- 14. CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16. HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17. PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 6 mg/3 mL Vial Carton
- External Links Related to ELAPRASE™ (idursulfase) Solution for intravenous infusionInitial U.S. Approval: 2006 (Shire US Manufacturing Inc.)
6 mg/3 mL (2 mg/mL)
Single Use Vial
Must be diluted prior to intravenous administration
Shire Human Genetic Therapies
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).