- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Eco-Soft ConcentrateIodine Teat Dip Concentrate (Ecolab Inc.): FIRST AID
- FIRST AID
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL/REPRESENTATIVE LABEL
- External Links Related to Eco-Soft ConcentrateIodine Teat Dip Concentrate (Ecolab Inc.)
Eye contact: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with cool running water.Remove contact lenses and continue flushing with plenty of water for at least15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation develops.Wash clothing before reuse.Inhalation: If inhaled, remove to fresh air.Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If large quantities of thismaterial are swallowed, call a physician immediately.
FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFORMATION IN USA OR CANADA,CALL: 1-800-328-0026.FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFORMATION WORLDWIDE,CALL: 1-651-222-5352 (IN THE USA).
Formula ingredients contain no Phosphorus.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).