- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Drug Facts (GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healtcare LP): Warnings
- Active ingredient
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to Drug Facts (GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healtcare LP)
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- apply only to affected areas
- do not use in or near the eyes
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).