- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DRISDOL ERGOCALCIFEROL, USP 50,000 IU Capsule (sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1.25 mg capsule
- External Links Related to DRISDOL ERGOCALCIFEROL, USP 50,000 IU Capsule (sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC)
Capsules of 1.25 mg (50,000 IU vitamin D) of ergocalciferol, USP are green and oval shaped, imprinted with a circled W on one side and "D 92" on the other.
Bottles of 50 capsules (NDC 0024-0392-02).
Store 25°C (77 F); excursions permitted between 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).