- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for DOXYCYCLINE HYCLATE CAPSULES, USP (Hikma Pharmaceutical): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY AND ANIMAL TOXICOLOGY
- NO TITLE
- External Links Related to DOXYCYCLINE HYCLATE CAPSULES, USP (Hikma Pharmaceutical)
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests, Fourth Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M2- A4, Vol. 10, No. 7 NCCLS, Villanova, PA, April 1990.
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria That Grow Aerobically, Second Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M7-A2, Vol. 10, No. 8 NCCLS, Villanova, PA, April 1990.
aFriedman JM and Polifka JE- Teratogenic Effects of Drugs. A Resource for Clinicians (TERIS). Baltimore, MD: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2000: 149-195.
bCziezel AE and Rockenbauer M, Teratogenic study of doxycycline. Obstet Gynecol 1997;89:524-528.
cHorne HW Jr. and Kundsin RB, The role of mycoplasma among 81 consecutive pregnancies: a prospective study, Int J Fertil 1980; 25:315-317.
dHale T. Medications and Mothers Milk. 9th edition. Amarillo, TX: Pharmasoft Publishing 2000: 225-226.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).