- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DIPYRIDAMOLE TABLETS, USP (Barr Laboratories, Inc.): Description
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications and Usage
- Adverse Reactions
- Dosage and Administration
- How Supplied
- Diseases/Conditions Related to DIPYRIDAMOLE TABLETS, USP (Barr Laboratories, Inc.)
- External Links Related to DIPYRIDAMOLE TABLETS, USP (Barr Laboratories, Inc.)
Dipyridamole is a platelet inhibitor chemically described as 2, 2', 2'', 2''' - [ (4,8-Dipiperidinopyrimido [5,4-d] pyrimidine -2,6 - diyl) dinitrilo] tetraethanol. It has the following structural formula:
Dipyridamole is an intensely yellow, crystalline powder or needles. It is very soluble in methanol, in alcohol, and in chloroform; slightly soluble in water; very slightly soluble in acetone and in ethyl acetate.
Dipyridamole Tablets, USP for oral administration contain:
Active Ingredient: TABLETS 25, 50, and 75 mg; Dipyridamole USP 25, 50 and 75 mg respectively.
Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate, and titanium dioxide.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).