- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DIPROLENE (Schering Corporation): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to DIPROLENE (Schering Corporation)
- External Links Related to DIPROLENE (Schering Corporation)
Apply a thin film of DIPROLENE® Ointment to the affected skin once or twice daily.
DIPROLENE Ointment is a super-high potency topical corticosteroid. Treatment with DIPROLENE Ointment should be limited to 50 g per week.
As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, reassessment of diagnosis may be necessary.
DIPROLENE Ointment should not be used with occlusive dressings. DIPROLENE Ointment should not be applied to the diaper area if the patient requires diapers or plastic pants as these garments may constitute occlusive dressing.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).