- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DIFLORASONE DIACETATE OINTMENT USP, 0.05% (E. FOUGERA and CO.): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to DIFLORASONE DIACETATE OINTMENT USP, 0.05% (E. FOUGERA and CO.)
Diflorasone diacetate ointment contains 0.5 mg diflorasone diacetate in an ointment base.
Chemically, diflorasone diacetate is 6α,9-difluoro-11β,17,21-trihydroxy-16β-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione 17,21- diacetate with the molecular formula C26H32F2O7 and a molecular weight of 494.54. The structural formula is represented below:
Each gram of diflorasone diacetate ointment, for topical administration, contains 0.5 mg diflor-asone diacetate in an ointment base consisting of propylene glycol, glyceryl monostearate and white petrolatum.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).