- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM TABLETS50 mg (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM TABLETS50 mg (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of diclofenac potassium tablets and other treatment options before deciding to use diclofenac potassium tablets. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals (see WARNINGS).
Diclofenac potassium tablets, are indicated:
- For treatment of primary dysmenorrhea
- For relief of mild to moderate pain
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).