- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM TABLETS50 mg (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM TABLETS50 mg (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Diclofenac Potassium Tablets USP, 50 mg are white, film-coated, round, tablet debossed with M over D5 on one side of the tablet and blank on the other side. They are available as follows:
NDC 0378-2474-01bottles of 100 tabletsNDC 0378-2474-05bottles of 500 tablets
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP for Controlled Room Temperature.] Protect from moisture.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP using a child-resistant closure.
PHARMACIST: Dispense a Medication Guide with each prescription.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).