- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
- External Links Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Eyles DE, Coleman N. Synergistic effect of sulfadiazine and Daraprim against experimental toxoplasmosis in the mouse. Antibiot Chemother. 1953;3:483-490.
- Jacobs L, Melton ML, Kaufman HE. Treatment of experimental ocular toxoplasmosis. Arch Ophthalmol. 1964;71:111-118.
- Jim RTS, Elizaga FV. Development of chronic granulocytic leukemia in a patient treated with pyrimethamine. Hawaii Med J. 1977;36:173-176.
- Sadoff L. Antimalarial drugs and Burkitt’s lymphoma. Lancet. 1973;2:1262-1263.
- Bahna L. Pyrimethamine. LARC Monogr Eval Carcinog Risk Chem. 1977;13:233-242.
- Clive D, Johnson KO, Spector JKS, et al. Validation and characterization of the L5178Y/TK +/- mouse lymphoma mutagen assay system. Mut Res. 1979;59:61-108.
DSM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Greenville, NC 27834 for
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
©2003, GlaxoSmithKline. All rights reserved.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).