- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
- External Links Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
White, scored tablets containing 25 mg pyrimethamine, imprinted with “DARAPRIM” and “A3A” in bottles of 100 (NDC 0173-0201-55).
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F) in a dry place and protect from light.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).