- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
- External Links Related to DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) 25-mg Scored Tablets (GlaxoSmithKline)
DARAPRIM (pyrimethamine) is an antiparasitic compound available in tablet form for oral administration. Each scored tablet contains 25 mg pyrimethamine and the inactive ingredients corn and potato starch, lactose, and magnesium stearate.
Pyrimethamine, known chemically as 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-6-ethyl-2,4-pyrimidinediamine, has the following structural formula:
Mol. Wt 248.71
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).