- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for COMFORTIS (spinosad) Chewable Tablets (Elanco Animal Health Co): Precautions:
- Dosage and Administration:
- Adverse Reactions:
- Post Approval Experience (June 2009):
- Mode of Action:
- Animal Safety:
- Storage Information:
- How Supplied:
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to COMFORTIS (spinosad) Chewable Tablets (Elanco Animal Health Co)
COMFORTIS chewable tablets are for use in dogs and puppies 14 weeks of age and older (see ANIMAL SAFETY).
Use with caution in breeding females (see ANIMAL SAFETY). Use with caution in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy (see ADVERSE REACTIONS). The safe use of COMFORTIS chewable tablets in breeding males has not been evaluated.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).