- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for COMFORTIS (spinosad) Chewable Tablets (Elanco Animal Health Co): How Supplied:
- Dosage and Administration:
- Adverse Reactions:
- Post Approval Experience (June 2009):
- Mode of Action:
- Animal Safety:
- Storage Information:
- How Supplied:
- Principal Display Panel
- External Links Related to COMFORTIS (spinosad) Chewable Tablets (Elanco Animal Health Co)
COMFORTIS chewable tablets are available in five flavored tablet sizes: 140, 270, 560, 810 or 1620 mg.
Each tablet size is available in color-coded packages of 6 tablets.
NADA 141-277, Approved by FDA
Manufactured for Elanco Animal Health,A Division of Eli Lilly and Company,Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285
PA9184DEAMP (V02-06-2009) NDC 0986-4222-06NDC 0986-4223-06NDC 0986-4224-06NDC 0986-4225-06NDC 0986-4227-06CA4222AMCA4223AMCA4224AMCA4225AMCA4227AM
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).