- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED AND COMPOUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED AND COMPOUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- External Links Related to Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Size(Net Weight) NDC # Benzoyl Peroxide Gel Clindamycin Phosphate Solution (in plastic bottle) 50 grams 0378-8688-54 40 grams 10 grams
Prior to dispensing, add the solution in the bottle to the gel and stir until homogenous in appearance (1 to 11/2 minutes). Clindamycin Phosphate andBenzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1%/5% can be stored at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F) for 3 months. Place a 3 month expiration date on the labeling immediately following mixing.
Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F) [See USP].
Do not freeze. Keep tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children.
US Patents 5,733,886; 6,117,843
Distributed by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
Manufactured by:Contract Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Buffalo, NY 14213
REVISED JUNE 2009DW-M-CLBZPX:R3
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).